This is the CUTEST THING ALL WEEK! This week as well as the week as it was posted ~~
World Wednesday: Mars updated!
So in recent space-news there has been lots of stuff regarding Pluto, our moon, Mars and Kepler-452b.
So I’ll do my share of the burden. I have been working on a list of things that are a good foundation for when I will become the president of Mars. I just recently translated it into English (Of course it was last night…).
So here it is! Lets build a better world! It is a work in progress, so the list under here won’t be updated, but the dedicated page on the blog will. Stay updated 😀
The Mars List
The minus list
- Blue ball-pens
- Disgusting pens
- Disgusting keyboards and mice
- Putting board game boxes in board game box lids
- Christmas (including Christmas music)
- Uneven arm rests for office chairs
- Audible eating
- To salty food
- Smoking, “snusing” and chewing tobacco (pipes and big cigars are ok)
- The flurf from garlic
- Wrinkly or beaten up tea-strainers
- Screeching porcelain plates (or metal cutlery)
- Peedrizzle (A light annoying rain-drizzle in cold weather)
- People (Those energy sponges stealing your energy who give nothing back, unaware of their surroundings)
- Open bottles or open lids on shampoo bottles or ketchup bottles
- Squeezed unempty bottles, like shampoo and ketchup bottles
- Digging holes in the butter
- Putting the board game box in the board game lid
The plus list
- Abortion (sorry, I’ll be more serious from now on)
- A new language construed by one word per person. You can bring only one, just like “Survivors”.
- Human beings
Technology Tuesday: Interstellar on IMAX #HYPE!
So one of the best movies by far last year was Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar.
Recently it was announced that it would re-air on AMC IMAX cinemas, but just for one day. Man do I want to see that!
The problem is that AMC only has cinemas in the states and well, I live in Sweden. So tough luck for me I guess. but my hopes are up for it to air in Germany or in London. That is close enough and I would try my best to go.
The cool part about this new re-airing is that it is like a directors cut with 12 minutes of added footage. Hopefully that will be available some other way later on. I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS!
Maybe I’ll just have to celebrate my life by seeing it again tonight! Who is with me?
If you live in the states: here and here ou go. For us others, here, drool, read up, cry and flail around with your arms. I am doing that right now.